Basic Course Syllabus
InSitu’s curriculum consists of 20 specific units of study material (modules) written and designed by professionals working in the field as Cost Projection Specialists and Life Care Planners. It is the product of over two decades of experience. Each module isolates a specific skill set, or related topic, and covers each in great detail. They are accompanied by an audio description that gives the student a rich, detailed explanation of the presentation. The units represent a comprehensive list of what a professional CPS will need to perform all the tasks required to complete every element of his or her reports in a highly proficient manner.
When students successfully complete the coursework and pass the certification test each will be prepared to work for attorneys who need your services, either as an independent contractor, a business owner, or in office staff, at a very attractive income level. You can even work from home. As a matter of fact, you can work from anywhere (think beach).
InSitu will continue to support the needs of InSitu’s graduates after certification with:
- Graduate level courses that develop extended skill sets and earning power
- Subscription services that offer proprietary tools that greatly simplify your report preparation time. InSitu’s templates use algorithms for the automatic population of all costs related to a client’s future needs (home care, prescriptions, future replacements of surgical implants, etc.) wherever they appear in your reports
- Annual updates of fee schedules, including fee schedules for all 50 states, Medicare and Usual and Customary fees, and regulatory changes to the legislation
- Blog for professional interaction and discussion
- Personalized support for questions regarding curriculum content
- A Preferred Provider Network is being developed to match local lawyers and CPS’s to promote a professional skill set and create employment opportunities for InSitu graduates
The first module is free and gives the student an opportunity to decide whether this field is right for him or her. All modules were designed to be affordable and can be taken at each individual’s own pace. Each module grants CEU’s, fulfilling inservice training requirements. After completing the required curriculum each student can then take the certification test and, upon passing, will be able to immediately use their newly learned skills and produce personal income. Creating cost projections reports will provide income far in excess of the cost of the coursework.